All 4 art Reviews

The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers

KOOL!! yeah like most peops say these cahracters REALLY need to lay of the pot. Or at least have MUCH less. cool drawing style you got! nice perseption once again.

All Starter Pokemon All Starter Pokemon

INCREDIBLE!!! I reckon you could make them look a bit lick zombies. Tho because they aren't zombies they do make unusual points about the specific pokemon that people probably didn't think about before. You should try drawing every pokemon this way, sure it will take a while but i reckon it would look awesum!!!!

Birth Birth

I love how you made his/her grin. He/she looks so content with the world. I wish i was.... This is a very good advertisement to the world (if if unintended). I mean come on, who's just happy with themselves, some grass and the sun and to top it off its a griffon which makes this a 6 star drawing (if only we could have that many stars).

Duality Duality

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!! quick question. can i use this or at least some of it in my game im making? i would REALLY love to include it as a boss. (probs make it a little meaty'er tho) please answer.